Ikatee - Gaby PJ Jumpsuit 3/12j
Sewing pattern for children - Unisex jumpsuit or playsuit
Front placket. Long or short legs.
Long or short sleeves, sleeveless option
Cuff, collar and leg bands in rib
A unisex outfit convenient for homewear, nightwear and for all seasons
What you will learn with this sewing pattern:
how to assemble a ribbing,
how to assemble a placket
how to sew jersey with an easy pattern
- knits: jersey with or without elastan, pointelle knit, ribbing.
- Needle for jersey or stretchy fabrics
- Fully voluminous polyester thread for under bobbin,
- 5 to 6 snap buttons 9 or 10mm wide
- Fusible interfacing (paper like) for the pockets reinforcement
- Double training foot for sewing machine (recommended to sew the ribbing)
Sewing level : Easy
Age range : 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 years
Ikatee Size Guide
Use of the ©ikatee sewing pattern:
All ©ikatee sewing pattern are the property of Ikatee SAS or its partners.
Copying parts of the web site or its contents is strictly forbidden and might be considered as forgery.
Using the sewing pattern outside of home use, as well as reselling our sewing patterns or garments made from ©Ikatee sewing patterns is strictly forbidden.
All designs and patterns are protected. This product is for your personal use only. You are not permitted to share, resell or give this pattern or its content, in any form to anyone else. No material may be reproduced in part or whole. Any commercial and industrial use is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.